General Information Needed to Use RefWorks at UNMC
RefWorks Training Available:
- RefWorks training is most effective when done in a one-on-one setting or when a hands-on class or demonstration is arranged for individuals with similar interests. Contact Cindy Schmidt at email@example.com or 559-7077 to make arrangements.
If you would prefer a non-customized, hands-on training experience, visit http://www.unmc.edu/library/classreg.htm to view a list of scheduled classes open to all UNMC employees and students.
- Need Help? Need a new output style? Want to Report a Problem with Refworks?
- Browse the tabs above. Your question may be answered on one of the tabbed pages.
- You're always welcome to contact Cindy Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-559-7077) or contact the Reference Desk (402-559-6221, toll-free from outside of Omaha 1-866-800-5209, or by e-mail at email@example.com). Do contact Cindy or the Reference Desk if you need a new output style. We can usually produce a new style for you within one weekday.
- RefWorks technical support staff is also available to help RS-RWsupport@refworks-cos.com . E-mail contacts preferred. Phone 1.775.327.4105
What is RefWorks?
- RefWorks is an online reference management tool.
- You can create one or more personal RefWorks accounts for free through UNMC's RefWorks license.
- After searching PubMed, CINAHL, PsycINFO or another literature database, store your search results in your RefWorks account.
- Use your RefWorks account to get rid of duplicate references, organize, take notes on, or share your references.
- When writing research papers, you can use RefWorks' tools to quickly insert in-text citations. Formatted in-text citations and bibliographies are just a couple clicks away. You can edit your work and use RefWorks to re-number or re-sort your citations and bibliography for you.
402-559-7085 (M-F, 8a-5p)
(after 5p + weekends)