New Dentistry Database!
We are happy to be providing access to the new EBSCO Dentistry and Oral Sciences Source database.
This new database contains cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for more than 190 journals and dozens of monographs. It includes indexing for all dentistry and oral sciences journals commonly purchased by dental schools and other related institutions. Dentistry & Oral Sciences Source also includes an unprecedented collection of important full-text journals, as well as dozens of full-text monographs. The collection includes 147 full-text journals, including many of the top ranked titles in the discipline.
- McGoogan Library of Medicine
- Online Journal Finder - use this link to look for journals with UNMC electronic access - you can search by full title or accepted abbreviation. Note the available date range and an special password information.
- Order Articles - use this link to order articles through Interlibrary Loan if they cannot be located in UNMC's electronic or print collection, or if you would like us to copy and send an article from our print collection.
- RefWorks - RefWorks is provided by the library for use in bibliographic management. More information can be found on our Refworks Tips, Tricks, and Guides page.
- Request a Literature Search
- Have a Question?
- UNMC College of Dentistry