A browsable newsstand of the library's top journals. Easily find, read, and monitor thousands of scholarly journals. Not all UNMC journals are available via BrowZine.
Last Updated: Dec 6, 2015
The library is sponsoring BrowZine, a new tablet application that allows you to browse, read and monitor many of the library’s scholarly journals. All in a format optimized for your iPad or Android tablet! Built to accompany your searching needs, items found in BrowZine can easily be synced up with Zotero, Dropbox or several other services to help keep all of your information together in one place.
To learn more, please take a look at this short two minute video:
BrowZine is now available for both the iPad and Android tablets. Officially supported Android devices include the Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, and Kindle Fire HD on the Ice Cream Sandwich platforms.
- Download for iPad
BrowZine can be downloaded for free from iTunes at this link, or by searching the App Store for 'BrowZine'.
- Android Download via Google Play
One of the free Browzine download options for Android.
- Android Download via Amazon Appstore.
An alternative free Browzine download option for Android.
To access content from supported publishers available through the UNMC Libraries subscriptions, you must sign in with your UNMC netID and password.
To sign in:
1) After downloading and opening the app for the first time, you will be asked to 'Choose a Library'.
2) Scroll down to, or type into the search bar, University of Nebraska and select.
3) Enter your UNMC ID and Password in the appropriate fields, and login.